Xender allows its users to send their important documents between many devices. The users of ios are not allowed to transmit their documents from iOS to android. What if you need to send and receive files between the devices that do no support each other? Well in this particular connection Xender will be just the ticket for you. Xender is a file-sharing app that doesn’t set any restriction for you while sharing any type of file on any device.
With xender for iphone you can transfer your photos and videos on any platform with a great convenience. The transferring will be done with an unbelievable speed because Xender doesn’t work like a Bluetooth when it comes to share and transfer heavy and large size files. Xender supports and facilitates cross-platforms that is safe and doesn’t require an internet connection.
Now let’s get to know how to use Xender in iPhone
- Fire up an Xender app on android device and hit the icon of Rocket
- Now hit on iOS (share/transfer from or to)
- You will see an android device making a virtual network
- You will be able to see a created virtual network in iPhone in Wi-Fi- settings
- Head up to settings then go to Wi-Fi and then Find Under Choose a network
- Get connect with it
- From your iphone device launch xender
- Hit the Connect button
- The iDevice will get connect automatically.
- Make sure both of the devices have to be close enough
That is how application of xender can be used on iOS device. After experiencing it you would feel that it is an easy-to-use app that has a very useful feature of ‘Group Sharing’ in it. With the help of this feature you can send your document, song, full length video or photos to four individuals in one go. No matter about the speed as even the group sharing feature wont effect the transferring speed. Within a very short time span all the recipients will receive the certain file without any undue time lapse. Get xender on iPhone and share your stuff on all the operating systems with an ultimate ease.