Specifically the program seeks to:
- Enhance awareness and education towards sustainable management of natural resources
- Create a platform for environmental stewardship and volunteership
- Engage in activities that will enhance climate change adaptation and mitigation strategies.
- Promote effective home and industrial waste management and the use of renewable energy technologies to improve sanitation and reduce pollution.
- Create and expand opportunities for sustainable livelihoods for communities.
The program works in the following priority areas:
- Livelihoods Development
- Pollution & Waste Management
- Energy & Climate Change
- Natural Resources Management